|Job Title:||Operations Administrator|
|Location:||St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 08:55|
Position: Operations Administrator
Location: St Leonard's on sea
Salary: £19,968 will increase with successful performance and time served
Ref: T2DH2 / 1376621
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to processing accepted quotations and liaising with customers to schedule the works you will be responsible for effectively using the scheduler and allocating engineers to undertake installations.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Producing engineering job packs and preparing site documentation.
- Creating and issuing service contracts to customers.
- Liaising with customers regarding "quick quotes".
- Liaising with other departments
- Accounts Department regarding deposit payments
- Service & Maintenance Department regarding monitoring applications and preventative maintenance visits
- Sales Department regarding quotations
- Telephone support across all departments
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in the English language, both spoken and written.
- Be literate and numerate.
- The ability to compose a letter.
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Strong administration skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Telephone experience.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Be able to manage time efficiently and effectively.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
A Building Services contractor who have been established for over 40 years offering electrical services, fire safety , security and access control to a wide range of industries and clients across the south east are on the market seeking an operational administrator to support the operational team with a variety of tasks. They are returning from the pandemic stronger than ever and are looking to add to their already strong team.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's