|Job Title:||Operations Assistant|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2020 15:16|
This is an exciting opportunity for an Operations Assistant to join an established and expanding distribution company based in Eastbourne. The successful candidate will be key to the operational management of the warehouse.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Managing daily warehouse and office operations
- Tracking, sorting, and processing inbound and outbound shipments
- Loading and unloading shipments
- Forklift operations
- Preparing, analysing, and revising organisational and administrative reports
- Providing office management solutions
- Minimum 1+ years sales experience, ideally within freight forwarding
- Demonstrable and successful work experience
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude
- Good organisational skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills incl. MS Excel
- Counterbalance forklift driving experience
£23k per annum + annual revenue-based bonus
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.