|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Location:||Uckfield, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 11:06|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager for a leading company based in Uckfield. This position can either be office or home based and the successful candidate will need a full driving license and must be willing to travel to multiple sites to support their team.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Manage the delivery of contracted healthcare services, escalating appropriately to clarify or resolve issues
- Ensure the service achieves agreed key deliverables e.g. health surveillance compliance
- Review resource levels and utilisation and proactively develop initiatives to demonstrate best value and return on investment for client in conjunction with the contract management team
- Work in partnership with the client to enable service delivery to be risk informed and well-prepared
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop policies, procedures, and protocols to ensure the service is running of the highest quality and audit them
- Ensure the service is running to clinical standards in liaison with the Clinical Operations Manager
- Manage staff rotas and availability to ensure adequate cover is always in place to meet the demand of the service
- Manage, maintain and improve the client relationships by honest and proactive communication
- Advise clients on new and related services to ensure the commercial development of contracts
- Review and analyse client management information to identify trends and opportunities for enhanced service delivery
- Support Clinical Team with significant service delivery change or contractual issues
- Act in accordance with the company's core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours
- Act within the boundaries set out by the company's policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics, and best practice
- Operational/Programme Manager experience required
- Background in a Healthcare (preferably NHS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and reasoning skills
- Good IT skills to include knowledge of Office 365 and database systems
- Ability to produce and analyse business management information
- Experience of relationship and contract management within the medical or insurance sectors
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships
- Ability to work unsupervised and liaise with and coordinate others
- Full UK driver's licence
- Experience within a hospital setting managing delivery of immunisation/vaccination programmes (desirable)
£40,000 (Benefits: 25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays; Health Cash Plan; Perkbox)
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday (37.5 hours) between 9.00am-5.30pm.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's