Overview for Operations Manager (RGN):
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for the position of Operations Manager(RGN) to cover 5-7 care/nursing homes predominately based in Kent within this well established and reputable company.
Skills/Requirements for Operations Manager(RGN):
- Previous home management experience is essential and at operations level is desirable
- Our client will consider an outstanding Home Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career
- Qualified Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC PIN number
- Experience or working within policies and procedures and CQC legislation
- Experience of multi site management of care homes is advantageous
- Budget management experience within strict legislative and financial constraints
- Strong communication skills
- In depth knowledge of the Care standards Act, National Minimum standards and nursing code of practise.
- A working knowledge in effective control of performance targets: occupancy, agency usage and labour turnover.
- Be able to work under pressure and manage change.
- Driving licence is essential
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.