Operations / Peripatetic Manager - Older persons care
|Job Title:||Operations / Peripatetic Manager - Older persons care|
|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum + + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 16:00|
Salary Range: £55k +benefits
Contracted Hours: 40 hours
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for the position of Operations Manager to cover just over four care homes predominately based in Kent and Essex within this well established and reputable company.
Skills/Requirements for Operations Manager:
- Previous experience managing multi care home sites is essential
- Our client will consider an outstanding Home Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career
- Qualified Nurse with a valid NMC PIN number is desirable but not essential
- Good knowledge and experience of Residential/Dementia Care settings
- Experience or working within policies and procedures and CQC legislation
- Experience of multi site management of care homes is advantageous
- Budget management experience within strict legislative and financial constraints
- Strong communication skills
- In depth knowledge of Care standards Act, National Minimum standards and nursing code of practice.
- A working knowledge in effective control of performance targets: occupancy, agency usage and labour turnover.
- Be able to work under pressure and manage change.
- Driving licence is essential
Are you a qualified Nurse either starting out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Deputy Home Manager (RN)
Worthing, West Sussex
Home Manager (RN)
Brighton, East Sussex
£60000 - £70000 per annum + + excellent benefits
Deputy Home Manager (RN)
Up to £41600 per annum
Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN
Up to £20 per hour
Ward Manager - Adults (RN)
Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex
Up to £40000 per annum