PA / Administrator
|Job Title:||PA / Administrator|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 14:28|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA / Administrator to join a market leading Events Company based in Eastbourne.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (DOE)
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Coordinating and booking worldwide travel arrangements for the team and creating detailed and personalised travel schedules
- Proactively and extensively managing the Director's and company's calendar, anticipating and resolving conflicts
- Frequent phone and email contact with current and future clients and suppliers based across several time-zones
- Preparing high-value quotes, offer documents, and payment requests, and distributing them to the respective clients
- Preparing and cataloguing paperwork for events; helping to ensure all jobs run smoothly and efficiently
- Assisting with the creation and writing of new job tenders/proposals
- Processing/checking invoices and receipts so job expenses remain up-to-date and accurate
- Updating and maintaining client database ensuring contact details for both old and new clients are correct
- Designing and creating MailChimp newsletters and marketing campaigns to send out to client database
- General administrative duties, filing, sorting, ordering of essentials
- Previous office experience essential
- A-Level or equivalent qualifications
- Experience working with MailChimp, InDesign, and Photoshop would be an advantage
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to self-motivate
- Strong communication including excellent written and spoken English, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Attention to detail across all tasks
- Able to work well on individual tasks as well as part of a team
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's