|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 13:59|
Our reputable client, a leading financial institution located in London EC1, is looking to recruit a PA/Administrator.
The team of two PA/Administrators are responsible for assisting in all areas of the business, working closely with the partners and provide support to the professional team.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Working as part of a team servicing clients and assisting in the general smooth running of the office
- Management of diaries and meetings
- Organising and controlling office services
- Database management
- Payroll, company secretarial, bookkeeping and expenses
- Other general administrative duties as required
- High levels of communication skills
- Experience running payroll
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to multitask
- Used to working under pressure
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's