This is a great opportunity for a Senior Accounts professional to join an established company based in Hailsham.
You will be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager to ensure the smooth running of accounts across the business.
Salary: £21,500 - £23,400
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8am to 4pm
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Sales Ledger Invoicing - including reconciliation of all sales ledger accounts.
- Credit Control - chasing payments as required and dealing with domestic and overseas customers in resolving issues.
- Payments - management of purchase ledger and regular payment runs.
- Administration and reconciliation of petty cash
- Purchase Ledger processing
- Any other duties that are deemed to be appropriate to this role and the Company
- To assist the Finance Director directly with any tasks delegated e.g. VAT returns, reconciliations, month-end and year-end reporting.
Education and qualifications
- AAT qualified (Desirable)
- Experience of all the core finance activities - Sales Ledger / Purchase Ledger / Banking (essential)
- Good standard of Excel/Word Skills (essential)
- Experience of XERO would be preferred
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.