This is a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a rapidly expanding Engineering company based in Hailsham, East Sussex.
Salary: £9.70 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday, Part Time - 24 hours a week (flexible days / hours available but ideally over 5 days)
Benefits: Life Insurance, Pension Provision, Health Insurance, and Annual Profit Share Scheme
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Providing administrative support to various departments within the business
- Assisting with the monitoring, printing and distribution and filing of emails
- Assisting with generating invoices, order processing and internal paperwork
- General typing, photocopying and filing
- Booking flight, accommodation and transport for client visits and external meetings
- Organising lunches for guests or booking venues
- Other ad hoc Admin duties when required
- The successful candidate will need to have a demonstrated background in administration within a busy office environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good understanding of Microsoft applications including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible and prepared to work additional hours if required
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.