CLOSING DATE THURSDAY 12th October at noon
You will deliver sector specific training and networking sessions, offer support to businesses and the community, and promote the Hastings area as a destination to the community and visitors
Deliver this project, in partnership with other company employees and Directors, agencies, businesses and community based structures.
Organise and coordinate business workshops, connecting businesses and provide opportunities for sector specific training.
In conjunction with the BID Manager
Manage and deliver agreed projects within set timescales and budgets, and in compliance with funders' contractual requirements,
Support the community to develop projects, offering advice and signposting to other organisations as appropriate
Represent the project delivery partner meetings and attend and report on project achievement to the CCT.
In conjunction with the Marketing and Events Coordinator
Create, and contribute to the ongoing development of a networking group
Consider and develop a diverse range of events in the area
Provide opportunities for information sharing and dialogue between the community and Coastal Community Team and other networks delivering initiatives in the area.
Actively engage with the business community in the area and encourage it to take part in activities and have a stake in revitalising the area.
- A minimum of one year delivering business support programmes to one of the specified sectors
- Demonstrable experience in project development, implementation and delivery.
- Experience of partnership working
- Working with monitoring and evaluation systems and processes (preferable)
- Able to maintain effective working relationships at an internal and external level
- High degree of interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to monitor and evaluate project delivery
- A good working knowledge of standard IT packages such as Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook.
- Able to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Commitment to promoting equality and diversity
- Empathy and understanding when dealing with members of the community
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Persuasive and inspirational
- 21. A satisfactory attendance record (normally less than 5 days absence in a year) but taking into account individual circumstances
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.