Position: Part-time Cleaner
Salary: £7.83 - £8.50 per hour
Are you interested in providing a first-class and professional cleaning service for a long-established firm based in Eastbourne? Would you like to be an important member of a friendly support team?
My client is looking to appoint two part-time experienced cleaners to work closely together as a team to ensure that the offices are cleaned to a very highest standard.
The hours for this position are as follows:
Monday to Friday - 8.00 am to 10.00 am
Saturday - 9.00 am to 12.00 pm (Deep Clean)
Total: 13 hours per week
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Cleaning and hoovering the meeting rooms, reception areas, individual offices and communal areas, dusting, cleaning washrooms and kitchens, emptying bins, and ensuring that the office have sufficient stationery/janitorial supplies.
- Good attention to detail and who take pride in their work
- Excellent time-keeping
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- Ability to work to the very highest of standards to ensure that are offices are spotlessly clean and tidy
- Reliability and hard work
- Flexibility and ability to cover sickness absence/holiday
Training & Development
My client would provide you with:
- Full on the job training, and ongoing support and guidance
- A professional range of materials and equipment
- A branded uniform
- A friendly environment with a range of benefits which include pension, up to 28 days holiday, free fruit each month, and the opportunity to attend our funded staff events (at least four each year)
This position is subject to a satisfactory DBS check and right to work status
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.