|Job Title:||Part-time Cleaners|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Minimum wage plus small premium|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2020 10:35|
Position: Part-time Cleaners
Locations: Eastbourne and Hastings
Salary: Minimum wage plus a small premium
Are you interested in providing a first-class and professional cleaning service for a long-established firm? Would you like to be an important member of a friendly support team?
Our client is looking to appoint two part-time experienced cleaners, one to work in Eastbourne and one to work in Hastings on a permanent basis, who will work closely together to ensure their offices are cleaned to the very highest standards.
This role is subject to a Basic DBS check, and evidence of the right to work will be required.
Monday to Friday - 8.00 am to 11.00 am - 15 hours per week
Saturday - 9.00 am to 12.00 pm - 3 hours per week
Total: 18 hours per week
Monday to Friday - 8.00 am to 10.00 am - 10 hours per week
Saturday - 9.00 am to 11.00 am - 2 hours per week
Total: 12 hours per week
- Cleaning and hoovering meeting rooms, reception areas, individual offices and communal areas; dusting; cleaning washrooms and kitchens; emptying bins and ensuring offices have sufficient janitorial supplies.
- Good attention to detail and who take pride in their work
- Excellent timekeeping
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- Ability to work to the very highest of standards to ensure that are offices are spotlessly clean and tidy
- Reliability and hard work
- Flexibility and ability to cover sickness absence/holiday
Our client will provide you with:
- Full on the job training, and ongoing support and guidance
- A professional range of materials and equipment
- A branded uniform
- A friendly environment with a range of benefits which include pension, up to 28 days holiday, free fruit each month, and the opportunity to attend our staff funded events (at least three each year)
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK