School hours or 4 full days a week
£18,000 per annum pro rata
The position would ideally suit an LLB qualified applicant looking for a Career Development Path. You would have regular Performance Reviews.
- You will carry out all legal aspects on residential property transactions with the close supervision / guidance of your Manager. Full training will be given.
- Ensure due diligence in all areas of processing a residential property transaction.
- Registered properties
- Unregistered properties
Types of transaction to include:
- New build
- Right to buy
- Help to buy
- Shared ownership
- Transfer of equity
- Lease extensions
- Deeds of variation
- Deal professionally with other Lawyers, Estate Agents and all third parties associated with the transaction.
- Accountable for all dealings with other lawyers and other legal aspects on all property transactions.
- Assess risk on every transaction by using skills to make pragmatic decisions and to ensure appropriate legal advice is given.
- Take responsibility for the quality of legal advice given on every residential property transaction that is assigned to you.
- Ensure that all activities and tasks required to be performed are undertaken promptly and proactively, prioritising where appropriate and support others to do likewise.
- Identify Additional Legal Services and ensure that a client is advised and billed appropriately for these.
- Keep appropriate and thorough telephone/file notes to accurately record client instructions
- Deal with incoming post, emails and faxes
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.