Part Time Educational Administrator
|Job Title:||Part Time Educational Administrator|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £9.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 10:14|
22.5 hours per week term time only
You will work as part of a flexible administration team to provide a friendly and efficient front-line support service to our students and staff, answering general enquiries and ensuring the smooth operation of the Department and work flexibly across sites and faculties as required.
- To act as the first point of contact for enquiries to the department from internal and external clients.
- Provide a high-quality support service to both internal and external clients to meet agreed service standards.
- Work flexibly as part of the administration team, contributing to the development of administrative processes, systems and procedures, in order to ensure that a high-quality administrative support service is provided to learners and staff.
- Carry out data management activities in accordance with the client's administrative processes and audit requirements to preserve the integrity, validity and accuracy of the learner and staff record.
- Organise, attend meetings, liaising with appropriate parties to provide a responsive and professional service.
- To carry out any administrative tasks as required by the department and to cover absence for other members of the administrative team when necessary.
- Comply with, and implement as appropriate, all policies and procedures with particular reference to Equal Opportunities, Quality and Health and Safety.
- Undertake such other duties and responsibilities as may be reasonably required by your line manager within the level and grading of the post, working flexibly across other areas of the department/division as required.
- Good understanding of the educational environment along with Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Possess excellent customer service skills, Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- Ability to liaise effectively with staff, students and external agencies as required and work accurately and to deadlines to produce professional documentation.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team, multi-task effectively.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's