Hours: 24 hours per week over 3 full days, or 4/5 part days
Location: Battle area
Salary: £12,500 per annum +£300 per month travel allowance and private medical cover following probation period
You will collect and analyse Sales and Marketing data, identifying opportunities to grow sales and increase the market share.
Applicants need to be:
- Fluent French speaking
- Self-motivated, with the ability to interpret and analyse data, excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to apply innovative solutions, customer-focused.
- Advanced IT skills, ability to manage projects, and to work well with numerical and statistical data.
- Occasional overseas travel may be required from time to time.
- To collect and analyse Sales and Marketing data, identifying opportunities to grow sales and increase the market share.
- To collate and organise leads from resources, including but not limited to ABI, Google, LinkedIn.
- To confirm contacts, details and enquiry quality
- To qualify all leads against set qualification criteria communicating with prospects and turn into live opportunities, entering details onto the system
- To collect and analyse data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits
- To identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- To forecast and track Sales and Marketing trends, analysing collected data and producing reports for the Sales & Marketing Director.
- To conduct research on customer opinions and Marketing strategies, collaborating with the Marketing team and other professionals.
- To gather data on competitors and analyse their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- To support the Sales team with project research and product sample presentation, as required.
- To monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
- To be an effective team player and to develop leadership skills in yourself and others
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.