Part Time HR Assistant
|Job Title:||Part Time HR Assistant|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£12000 - £13800 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 17:20|
This is an exciting opportunity for a good Administrator with an interest in HR to join a leading insurance company in Eastbourne on a part-time basis.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Compile and keep employee records updated
- Assist in payroll preparation
- Process HR documentation such as offer letters, contracts, starter paperwork etc.
- Compile and provide HR management reports as requested
- Place adverts, source CVs, schedule interviews
- Attend formal and informal meetings alongside managers, taking minutes when necessary
- Provide first line advice and guidance for HR matters
- Respond to internal and external HR enquiries
- Other reasonable ad-hoc duties as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally has experience with HR and a knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Strong organisational skills
- MS Excel and Word skills
- Database skills desirable
- CIPD qualified or working towards this is desirable
- £20,000 - £23,000 per annum (pro rata)
- 5 hours per week (can be worked as 4.5 hours a day) there is a degree of flexibility to how the hours are worked
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's