Part-time Insurance Representative
|Job Title:||Part-time Insurance Representative|
|Location:||St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £9.25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 16:30|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Insurance professional to join an established Insurance Broker based in St Leonards-on-sea on a Part Time basis.
You will be responsible for providing support to personal lines clients, servicing existing accounts and retention of renewals of Motor and Home Insurance policies. Working to achieve company income targets in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
Hours: 20-25 hours per week, flexible start and finish times available to work around school hours.
Salary: £9.25 per hour
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- To prioritise and organise own workload to ensure that deadlines are adhered to
- To construct effective written communications and demonstrate effective telephone skills
- Develop and maintain good relationships with insurers and clients
- Manage individual and department diary system. Ensure that cover notes are diarised
- Ensure that renewals are reviewed and processed in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements
- Respond promptly and in a courteous and helpful manner to queries, ensuring that all communications with clients, insurers or other relevant business contacts are accurately recorded in writing. Ensure that all information required by clients or underwriters is obtained and communicated promptly
- Maintain records in accordance with the company's procedures and regulatory requirements
- Analyse client needs and develop solutions through the "fact find." Using the information gathered, determine which Insurers will provide the most competitive rates for the covers required and provide a quotation to fulfil the client's needs, advising them of any needs that are not met
- Discuss any "additional" covers to ensure that all insurance requirements are satisfied
- Issue policy documentation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and a proactive approach
- A minimum of 1 years Motor or Home Insurance experience is essential
- Previous experience with Applied TAM Broker Management System is desirable
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.