This role is a job share, you would be required to cover the afternoons Midday till 17.15pm.
The role is reception and admin done at the same time. You would be expected to cover the morning shift if other person is on holiday or sick.
- Unlocking all doors including front door, cabinets
- Online switchboard, placing calls, answering
- Tannoy - announcements factory wide
- Stationery management and ordering for whole company.
- Managing video noticeboards
- Visitors - welcoming, opening outside doors to all, documentation (security - some areas controlled by International Agreement clearance)
- Printing ID badges, form filling and filing.
- Meeting rooms - coordinating on Outlook room diaries
- Post - delivery and despatch - franking machine
- Overtime - Each week - printing Tensor reports, circulating in paper to managers, inputting their team overtime onto Excel chart, collecting these checking each week, monthly to payroll.
- Controlling the use of agency temporary workers - recruitment admin, liaising with their agencies, checking signing in am, reporting to floor managers, checking recruitment authorisation for each one - all this on paper, collecting and faxing all Temp time sheets each week to agency and checking receipt.
- Whereabouts chart for 24 people each week.
- Temps administration - welcome pack, forms etc all to be printed, timesheets for signing in printed each week.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.