An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Part Time Order Processor / Sales Administrator to join a friendly, up and coming company that will be a temp to perm position to assist with their rapid growth both in the UK and overseas.
The hours will be 10.00am till 15.00pm 5 days per week, you must be able to work through school holidays.
The role will require someone with excellent multi-tasking skills as you will be working in a fast-paced environment to meet the needs of their rapidly expanding company. This role will be for someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service and going that extra mile to ensure repeat business by keeping their customers and suppliers happy!
The role will be to effectively liaise between their customers and International suppliers as well as all company colleagues. Your role will involve overseeing orders ensuring they are processed and delivered accurately and on a timely basis. You will ensure invoicing is correctly and promptly completed and recorded at each stage. You will need to continuously monitor the progress of orders and be responsible for the maintenance of all in-house order management systems accordingly.
The ideal candidate in this role will be personable, out-going and eager to get stuck in. Team fit is very important.
Proven success in sales administration and order processing, or similar administrative experience would be advantageous, but the role might also suit a recent graduate who can demonstrate the drive and initiative to succeed in a busy and evolving commercial environment. At times this role will demand that you demonstrate the discipline to follow process precisely without losing focus on the detail, yet at other times you will be required to think on your feet to solve supply chain problems, as they arise, with innovative solutions, some calm diplomacy and no small amount of natural charm.
Key Skills, Responsibilities and Attitudes:
- Previous experience in an order processing environment
- To liaise with couriers to arrange collections.
- Arranging transport/logistic requirements for internal & external customers
- Filing and general admin, Computer literate - skilled in standard MS applications
- High degree of attention to detail
- First class organisational skills with a proactive approach
- Key orders to system using Quickbooks
- Experience of using Gmail & GDrive & associated G Suite modules would be highly beneficial
- Excellent Microsoft skills on Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Follow up the orders through the process until dispatch if necessary
- Process repairs, spares etc for clients
- Process order amendments, raise credit and debit memo's
- Arrange freight collection (phone/email)
- Prepare shipping paperwork for exported goods
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.