This is an exciting opportunity for a Telesales Operative to work part time in an established local company.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Retaining and reengaging lapsed customers
- Converting new leads to sales with potential new business
- To make 100 good quality calls per day
- Listen to customer feedback, whilst ensuring a high level of customer service
- Generating orders
- Following up with customers
- Generating more business with special offers
- Telesales or call centre experience essential
- High levels of communication skills
- Driven and motivated
- Enthusiastic and energetic
Salary and Working conditions
Hours of work are 10am to 2pm Monday to Friday
Wage is £8.30 per hour (£10.80 OTE) uncapped commission
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8,632.00 to £11,232.00 /year
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.