This is an exciting opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join a Commercial Vehicle dealership in Eastbourne.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks:
- To receive all enquiries for parts, over the workshop/retail counters or by phone, ensuring that all orders are promptly and accurately despatched
- To receive/issue and return all parts in line with company and manufactures procedures
- To ensure that where possible non-stocked parts are obtained from group stocks, in preference to the manufacturer/outside suppliers
- To ensure that all customers whether internal or external are kept fully informed as to the progress with back orders etc.
- To ensure that all invoices/credit notes produced are accurate, with order numbers recorded where required
- To ensure that all monies received or refunded are dealt with in line with company policy
- To take part in all stock checks
- To act as relief for the Parts Delivery Driver. i.e. holiday cover etc. Or to cover an emergency delivery
- To ensure that your working environment is always kept tidy and clean
- To wear corporate clothing and / or a name badge, if required
- To attend all internal or external training courses as may be required by the company or manufacturer
- At all times to promote the best interest of the company, when dealing with colleagues, customers or the manufacturer.
- High levels of communication skills
- Experience in a similar role, automotive or commercial vehicles industry highly desirable
Details of the role:
- You must have a full, clean driving licence (essential)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: Competitive
- Experience: Parts Advisor: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00 and every other Saturday 07:00-13:00
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.