|Job Title:||Parts Advisor|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 12:45|
Position: Parts Advisor
We are currently recruiting for a Parts Advisor to join the team of a prestigious commercial vehicle company based in Crawley
The main purpose of your role will be to ensure the smooth operation of the parts supply operation, while maintaining a professional working relationship with internal and external customers.
- To receive all enquiries for parts, over the workshop/retail counters or by phone, ensuring that all orders are promptly and accurately despatched
- To receive/issue and return all parts in line with company and manufactures procedures
- To ensure that where possible non-stocked parts are obtained from group stocks, in preference to the manufacturer/outside suppliers
- To ensure that all customers whether internal or external are kept fully informed as to the progress with back orders etc
- To ensure that all invoices/credit notes produced are accurate, with order numbers recorded where required
- To ensure that all monies received or refunded are dealt with in line with company policy
- To take part in all stock checks
- To act as relief for the Parts Delivery Driver. i.e. holiday cover etc. or to cover an emergency delivery
- To ensure that your working environment is kept tidy and clean at all times
- To wear corporate clothing and / or a name badge, if required
- To attend all internal or external training courses as may be required by the company or manufacturer
- At all times to promote the best interest of the company, when dealing with colleagues, customers or the manufacturer
- Driving licence
- Automotive Parts Experience
- Franchise experience
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00 and Saturday 07:00-13:00 (1 on, 1 off, 1 on, 2 off) in accordance to company rota (subject to change)
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's