|Job Title:||PCB Operator|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £8.72 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2020 11:32|
Due to an increase in workload, our client is looking for a 2 x PCB Operators for an ongoing contract with a possible view of going permanent.
- Component forming
- PCB Population
- Conventional and SMT Soldering to required quality standards
- Wave Flow Operation
- Final Assembly
- Testing of finished products
Desired / Essential skills:
- Proven, recent experience within an Electronic manufacturing environment and strong soldering skills.
- Familiar with drawings, tools, conventional / SMT components and processes
- Familiar with the IPC-A-610 workmanship standard, valid certification preferred but not essential
- A good command of written and spoken English with the ability to read and understand basic drawings and work instructions
- High attention to detail and workmanship is required as is a flexible approach to changing priorities
- Be able to work accurately in a fast paced small team environment
- Maintain and improve housekeeping and working practices. Cleanliness of work area.
- Quality focused with a fantastic work ethic
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.