|Job Title:||Team Leader|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2021 13:08|
Rare opportunity to join a leading pensions consultancy and contribute towards continued success, lead and motivate the administration team to deliver a first class service
- In this role you will be proactive in leading the administration team, monitoring the daily work flow and carrying out performance management duties to ensure an efficient service is provided to clients.
- With industry and technical knowledge you will ensure compliance with policies and procedures and identify any training and development needed. You will also use your initiative to develop new procedures to help the administration team meet deadlines.
- Other duties will include complex calculations, applying the appropriate billing for work and liaising with both members of the organisation and clients.
- You must be experienced in DB/DC scheme administration, proven managerial capabilities and have excellent communication skills.
- Ideally you will hold/or be working towards a professional qualification such as the PMI or ACI or relevant experience.
Please quote reference 599900 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's