Location: Kent, East Sussex and Essex
Overview for Peripatetic Manager (RN):
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for the position of Peripatetic Manager(RN) to cover 10-12 nursing homes within this well established and reputable company.
Skills/Requirements for Peripatetic Manager(RN):
- You will have experience of troubleshooting across a group of Care Homes, identifying and solving problems in relation to CQC requirements.
- A minimum of 2 years Care Home Manager experience, or management within a care setting (60 + beds).
- You will have experience in turning problem homes around in order to improve the long term health and happiness of residents.
- Ability to understand and evaluate complex situations and use a holistic approach to problem solving.
- Possess strong leadership skills and be comfortable in making challenging decisions in demanding environments.
- You will be experienced in adapting your style in order to meet the needs of individual Care Homes and be flexible in order to resolve issues that can vary week to week.
- Have experience in training, mentoring, and assessing managers in the application of practices; providing advice and guidance to minimise risk and maintain financial performance.
- Provide in-depth performance reports to the Head of Operations.
- RGN or RMN qualification required.
- Full UK driving license and access to vehicle is required.
Benefits of Peripatetic Manager:
- Competitive Salary
- 33 Days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry Recognised Training, including ongoing professional development
- Progression Opportunities
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.