Sammons Healthcare is working in partnership with a small home and independent provider that specialises in adult complex mental health needs and substance misuse, working age and upwards. Long or short day shifts or night shifts are available 24-36-48 hours. Near public transport links.
Main responsibilities of Support Worker role:
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
- Promote best practices as a Care Worker-in health and safety and security
- Assist in maintaining and developing services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
Skills & Behaviours of Support Worker:
- Effective interpersonal communication and Influencing skills
- Care Worker will be successful at working in teams
- Passion for care
- Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement
- Empathy for vulnerable residents
- Passionate about importance of EO and dignity at work
Benefits of Staff Nurse - RN role:
- Weekend enhancement
- Bank holiday enhancement
- Overtime enhancement
- Working within a well established team
- Training and development
- Free parking
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.