|Job Title:||Plant Fitter|
|Location:||Pontyclun, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Salary:||£28000 - £34000 per annum + + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2021 17:14|
Position: Plant Fitter
Location: South Wales
Salary: £28,000 - 34,000 + overtime
A Group of Companies based in South Wales who provide a One Stop shop to the Civils and Construction Sector are on the market seeking a Plant Fitter based in South Wales to join their team. The majority of work (80%) will be based out on their sites with 20% of your time spent in the workshop.
They have a proven track record across all of their divisions proving very successful and working with a range of Industry Leading Contractors.
They are looking for a Mobile Plant Fitter to work from their workshop in South Wales travelling out to sites working on their Plant and Vehicles where required, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Inspecting machines for defects
- Undertaking routine inspections of engines, gearboxes, hydraulics, electrical systems, tyres and frames
- Dismantling and repairing or replacing faulty components
- Reassembling and testing components to ensure they're working safely
- Checking new equipment before it's used on site
- Using reports to diagnose and find faults
- Keeping records of work done to machinery
They are looking for an experienced Plant Fitter with the ability to work autonomously as they will be working across a variety of sites and machinery across the local area, the ideal candidate will have the following skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.