This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated Printing Press Operative to work for a leading print provider based in Eastbourne.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Operate various types of printing and print finishing machinery
- Carry out maintenance and repair work on production equipment
- Maintain a good standard or organisation and cleanliness of machines, the factory and the workplace
- Good at working as part of a team
- Promote an impeccable image of the company at all times
- Take an active interest in production requirements
- Improve technical knowledge on an ongoing basis
- Act with integrity and honesty
Education and qualifications
- Experience with digital printing
- Hours of work are 8 - 5:30 Monday to Thursday and 8 - 1:45 on Fridays
- Internal Training programme
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.