Our companies who are based in Hastings and St Leonards are currently seeking Assembly and Manufacturing Operatives for intricate assembly of small parts within the Manufacturing and Electronics industry.
As an Assembly and Manufacturing Operative you will follow a technical diagram to assemble small components, connectors and circuit boards.
The ideal applicant will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Demonstrable assembly experience within engineering industry
- Possess an excellent attention to detail and good hand to eye coordination
- Ability to read and follow technical diagrams
- Be a strong team player
- Soldering experience is desirable but not essential
Duties will include:
- Intricate assembly of small components and connectors
- Assembly of circuit boards
- Checking quality and quantity of work
- Following technical drawings correctly
- Maintaining a tidy work space
- A small part of soldering could be required
- Assisting in other departments as and when required
39 - 40 hours per week
Monday - Friday
Temp to Perm available
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.