Production Assembly Operative
|Job Title:||Production Assembly Operative|
|Location:||St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £8.72 per hour + +enhanced rate for overtime if available|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020 15:43|
Position: Production Assembly Operative
Location: St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex
Salary: £8.72 per hour + enhanced rate for overtime if available
This position will include intricate assembly of small components, connectors and circuit boards. The successful candidate will be able to follow written and verbal instructions and it would be desirable to have an understanding of technical diagrams and drawings.
- Dexterity and a good eye for detail are essential for this position
- Knowledge of IPC A-610 standards would be desirable
- Previous experience within an engineering / manufacturing environment would be advantageous, especially soldering and/or cable wiring
- You will be expected to check the quality of the work and possibly other assembled goods for quality control
- Ensuring that your workplace remains tidy and clear of obstruction at all times and reporting any concerns or suggestions for improvement
- Ability to maintain accuracy when completing repetitive duties
Hours of work:
This is a full time temporary position, Monday to Friday. The standard hours of work will be 39 per week and on occasion there may be the opportunity for overtime at an enhanced rate.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's