|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 02:15|
- Develop a future vision machine shop layout
- Achieve Key performance indicator targets, which are for cost, delivery, and quality
- Ensure skills in the team are developed to meet needs of the business
- Take action to remove skill gaps via training and development
- Manage the delivery of products, ensuring they are either on time or early
- Ensure planned and unplanned maintenance and safety schedules are applied and managed across the department
- Undertake annual appraisals
- Assist with the development of new processes and technologies
- Manage the machine shop value personnel, ensuring cost, quality, efficiency and on-time delivery are met
- Develop and promote a results-based culture
- To develop the skill set of the team to meet changing business and technical demands.
- To actively promote and lead continuous improvement activities
- Production management experience - 6 years required
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to lead a team effectively encourage an ongoing improvement mentality within the team
- Experience of making a positive cultural change and encouraging a continuous improvement mentality within a team
- Technical knowledge on CNC machining, processes and technology
- This position will manage a team of approximately 40. Team management experience is essential however smaller team sizes are adequate if you can demonstrate strong leadership skills.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's