|Job Title:||Production Worker|
|Location:||Hailsham, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2020 10:47|
This is a great opportunity for a Production Worker to join a rapidly growing company based in Hailsham who specialise in the design and manufacture of bespoke advance process plant equipment.
Salary: £18 - £20k
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 12:30pm
Experience within an engineering or manufacturing environment is desirable for this role.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Maintaining production equipment combined with the ability to clean, assemble and disassemble components using methodical, diligent techniques
- Will need to work using their own skills and initiative
- The ability to meticulously clean manufacturing facility and equipment at multiple levels and surfaces
- Manufacturing equipment operation and maintenance
- Working as part of a small team within a safe working environment
- The ability to apply and work to safe working practices - including safety at height
- Must have a methodical approach and good organisation skills in keeping the facility clean, safe, and tidy with good Health and Safety awareness
- Opportunities for progression within this expanding UK privately owned company
- Full on the job training will be provided
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's