|Job Title:||Project Assistant|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £25.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 13:24|
Position: Project Assistant
Location: Eastbourne area (working from home)
Salary: £25.00 per hour
Our client is looking for an experience person for a project role. The ideal candidate must be able to manage and coordinate the back-office systems programme. Candidates must be highly organised, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a keen eye for detail.
Candidates will be working from home and will report to the HR team.
Experience with Risk Registers / dependencies / milestones is essential.
The ideal candidate must be fully conversant with MS Office application and will be responsible for setting up minutes, using share point and must be able to assess and evaluate situations and information.
This is a full-time position to start ASAP for approximately 6 weeks.
- Supporting the setup of the Modernisation of the back-office system programme
- Liaising with individual service managers, business analysts, project managers, Directors, suppliers and board members
- Collecting data from a variety of sources in preparation of programme boards
- Formulating spreadsheets for cost control
- Develop templates with PMO lead
- Taking meeting minutes
- Supporting the PMO lead in the development of a SharePoint documents structure
- Assisting the PMO lead in the review of all documents and versions, development of the PMO processes documentation and establishing document control procedures for the programme including user guidance
- Supporting the PMO lead, business analysts and service leads in the development of project briefs and plans
- Assisting in producing regular updates on projects
- Supporting SMEs, project managers and business analysts in the preparation and updating of monthly progress reports
- Assisting the PMO lead in the preparation of information required by the board
- Setting up schedules to manage the monthly board preparation process
- Maintaining and populating necessary logs
- Assisting the PMO lead in the development of the Programme management methodology for the programme, document processes
- Compiling, copying and distributing all programme and project management products
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's