Our client has an excellent opportunity to join the team and assist within the HR team, they have a fantastic reputation within this industry and have aggressive growth plans for the up and coming years. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business as a Project Coordinator PA to the HR Management Team.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking Office Coordinator. You will be adaptable to a variety of administrative tasks that will assist the HR Manager in carrying out their project of a company merge. You must have excellent organisational skills, diary management and attention to detail to ensure work is produced to a high standard.
- You will be based in Hastings but required to travel to Eastbourne.
- To devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Letter writing and communications internal and external
- To assist with incoming calls when the HR Manager is unavailable.
- To produce documentation relating to project work, where required.
- To deal with incoming email and post, occasionally corresponding on behalf of the recipient.
- To assist with proposals for the project and all administrative duties associated.
- Deal with and set up trade Union meetings.
- Take minutes of meetings.
- Type up letters for all correspondence to include TUPE and redundancies letters
- To organise and maintain the diary management and make appointments, including any print outs required for scheduled meetings and preparation of meeting agendas where required.
- To assist the HR Manager to ensure that work assigned by them to other individuals or departments is completed, i.e. follow up on delegated work in order to meet deadlines.
- To assist the HR Manager with any internal reporting, e.g. the preparation of reports for internal meetings etc.
- To assist the Management Team with administrative work where required.
- Previous experience within a PA/Coordination role desired
- Excellent administration and time management skills
- Excellent Diary Management
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure and highly organised
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team player
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Office, databases, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and minutes
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.