This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated Project Manager to join a leading specialist contractor in Seaford.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Manage 15 staff members
- Ensure that deliverables fall within scope and budget
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure project compatibility
- Hire new talent as needed
- Attend pre start meetings
- Attend site and put together detailed reports, including photos and sketches
- Produce invoices and keep track of additional costs on site
- React to and resolve problems on site
- Excellent people skills
- Skilled at creating innovative solutions
- Experience writing RAMs
Education and qualifications
- 5 years' experience as a Project Manager
- Road, rail or construction experience required
- £30K salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company car
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to grow and advance within the company
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.