This is an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Assistant for a leading distribution company in Dagenham.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Processing of invoices
- Scanning and filing of invoices
- Reconciliation of statements
- Closing 'month end' files
- Some responsibility for foreign account payments and receipts
- Deferment reconciliation and weekly exchange rate update
- Assisting with all aspects of purchase ledger
- Stationary purchases
- General office duties as required
- Experience within an accounts department is essential
- Purchase ledger experience
- Experience with all aspects of purchase ledger
- Team player
- Ability to manage own workload
- Working to deadlines
Education and qualifications
- Experience with AS400 account programme is an advantage
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.