Purchase Ledger Controller
|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger Controller|
|Location:||Seaford, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £19700 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 07:13|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Controller to join a company based in Seaford.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Process invoices in a timely manner
- Maintain Sage Purchase Order Processing
- Supervising site Administration Assistant for Purchase Requisitions
- Maintain supplier accounts and process new accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Reconciliation of Purchase Ledger control account
- Prepare audit accruals schedules
- Ensure all invoices are correctly coded and fully authorised
- Obtain VAT invoices against proformas as required
- Liaise with suppliers & internal staff to resolve queries
- Filing paperwork and managing the archive process
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries and cash flow
- Process business refunds
- Processing BACS payments, matching payment to invoice in supplier account, and preparing cheques
- Cost analysis and ad hoc duties to assist the Finance Manager as necessary
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a busy purchase ledger environment
- Strong Excel skills, with the ability to export, sort and analyse financial spreadsheets
- Understanding of Sage 200C and purchase order systems advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Positive attitude
Our client offers:
- Exceptional training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised gym membership
- Health and Wellbeing programme
- 39 hour working week
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's