- Monitor inventory and order stock in accordance with negotiated arrangements
- Maintains records through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation, coding, updating and destruction
- To provide monthly reports summarising purchasing activities
- Daily production to be despatched and invoiced through the ERP system
- Costing decisions / pricing with manufacturing shift leader
- Entering new products and suppliers on to the ERP system as required
- Updating supplier records on the ERP system as required
- Ensure accuracy of creditor invoices against purchase order quantities and quote pricing. Negotiate with creditors as to discrepancies
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.