- Ensure that Customer quality queries are dealt with professionally
- Carry out inspections to company procedures and BS308 drawings
- Maintain quality documents in both paper copy and or electronically
- To investigate problems
- To carry out audits
- To assist with Key Performance Indicator measures
- Create return notifications
- To observe Health and Safety regulations at all times
Required education and experience:
- HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical qualifications is essential
- Formal training in Quality Management System auditing. - AS9100 & ISO9000 is desirable
- Must be familiar with mechanical measurement techniques and be able to use electrical and mechanical measuring equipment
- Must be capable of reading BS8888 (BS308) drawings
- Qualifications and experience in auditing is desirable
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.