- Carry out inspections to company procedures and drawings
- Ensure that Customer queries regarding quality assurance issues are dealt with promptly,
- To maintain documentation in relation to quality, both in paper copy and or electronically.
- To carry out investigations and present written actions
- It is essential that applicants are familiar with mechanical measurement techniques
- Applicants need to be able to use electrical and mechanical measuring equipment.
- Capable of reading BS308 drawings.
- Either an ONC or City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering or a similar technical qualification is an advantage, but not an essential requirement.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.