Position: Quality Technician Administrator
Location: St Leonards
Salary: £10.00 p/h
What experience is required?
- Administration support to the Quality Department.
- Experience in using computer systems is essential.
- Must be familiar with mechanical measurement techniques and be able to use electrical and mechanical measuring equipment.
- Must be capable of reading BS308 drawings.
- Good general education to GCSE level.
- HNC or C&G in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical qualification is advantageous.
What is a Quality Technician expected to do?
- To manage and support the Quality team's KPIs in support of customer service and zero defects.
- To carry out inspections to company procedures and BS308 drawings
- Ensure that Customer (both internal and external) quality queries are dealt with promptly, efficiently and professionally.
- To maintain quality documentation in a neat and methodical manner, both in paper copy and or electronically.
- To conduct defect investigations and present written preventative and corrective actions using TECHS.
- To liaise with other departments to ensure that corrective actions and/or reworks are undertake, and that actions and/or reports are produced in a timely manner using PPSR's.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.