Our client is looking for a reliable and qualified Reach Forklift driver to work in Bexhill.
Duties will include:
- Unloading, storing,securing and distributing materials using a fork lift truck.
- Assist the site team in ensuring that site safety and security requirements are adhered to, while ensuring that all actions comply with the Company's Health, Safety and Environmental policy
- Receive, store, secure and distribute materials using the fork lift to working and storage areas.
- Minimise loss or damage to materials. Report damage or loss immediately to the Site Manager.
- Check and receive material deliveries in accordance with material strategies and the site requirements.
- Ensure that materials are protected in accordance with the site material storage strategy.
- Assist in site safety by ensuring that the site is operating in accordance with health and safety requirements. Report and breaches immediately, and action if appropriate.
- Maintain safe access to working areas.
Education, training or qualifications required:
- Trained Plant Operator CPCS or NPORS card
- Full UK driving license
- Good level of spoken and written English
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.