Job title: Reception Assistant - 9 month Maternity contract (May get extended)
Discretionary bonus each month if target is hit - £75.00
Full time 37.5 hours per week Monday to Sat with a day off in the week
- Applicants should be of smart appearance, presentable and articulate.
- This position is a customer Service front facing role
- Applicants Need to be able to use their own initiative and be accurate in processing information
- Applicants need good computer skills: Copy typing, Word and Excel mainly Word
- Applicants need to have the ability and confidence to format letters from start.
- Willingness to learn
- Training will be given on systems
- Making appointments
- Ordering stock items
The position would ideally suit an applicant with some previous reception experience.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.