5 days a week on a shift basis to include weekends
The position would ideally suit a flexible, hard working team player who is caring, passionate and motivated. Someone who is customer focused with good attention to detail with the ability to offer a smooth and efficient service. The ability to remain calm under pressure and offering a warming smile at all times is essential as is previous reception experience. Good Microsoft office skills are required.
- Co-ordination of all departments.
- Ensuring all Clients receive a warm welcome and are treated to the up most hospitality and care.
- Ensure all complaints are minimised and handle professionally as in accordance with the companies policies
- The ability to build a strong, well-motivated, high performing team.
- Supervise, motivate, recruit and train.
- Assisting the General Manager and Assistant Manager in the day to day running.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.