DBS cleared temporary security/receptionist required to cover a busy and demanding position based in Bexhill and is close to public transport links.
The hours will be varied and on an ad-hoc basis to cover sickness and staff shortages. Experience within a security monitoring role is preferred but attention to detail is vital.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Key management
- Alarm management
- Pager management
- Radio management
- Controlling access to security items
- Managing access to airlocks, exit doors and reception area
- Controlling access to areas such as the visitor's room
- Restricting and auditing who can access keys
- Minimising the likelihood of a key compromising situation/security breach
- Ensure all alarms are charged and in working order, on a daily basis
- Ensure all staff have access to a belt to clip on their security items
This role will suit someone that is resilient and able to diffuse difficult situations calmly and professionally.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.