|Location:||Battle, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £17500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2021 15:14|
Salary: Up to £17, 500
We are currently seeking a lively, enthusiastic and efficient full-time Receptionist with exceptional customer service skills to join a busy law firm in Battle. This is a busy and demanding role, with more clients communicating by phone during the Pandemic. The post holder will have strong telephony skills and the ability to manage high volumes of calls and emails in a timely and efficient manner. The role includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities: -
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is clean, tidy and presentable at all times
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook)
- Order office supplies, refreshments and kitchen equipment. Keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately. During the Pandemic we are not receiving clients into the building, however; there is a requirement to assist clients dropping in documents etc.
Essential Requirements: -
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers/copiers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organisational skills
- Minimum level 4 (Grade C) English and Maths GCSE
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent customer service skillsImmediate availability would be an advantage.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC). We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's