|Job Title:||Recruitment Administrator|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2021 10:43|
Position: Recruitment Administrator
Salary: Competitive salary
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Administrator to join our friendly team in Hastings. This is a full time role. Hours are Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 17.30.
Duties will include:
- Answering the phone and screening calls
- Liaising with candidates supporting the registration process including obtaining ID documents
- Applying for references
- Sending out Terms of Business packs to new potential clients
- Sending contracts, worker packs and assignment confirmations to temporary workers
- Formatting candidate CVs using company template and saving to database
- Uploading new vacancies onto various job sites
- Resourcing candidates using Broadbean, Reed, CV Library, LinkedIn and other sources to help fill vacancies, taking lead from Talent Acquisition Manager for time management and priorities
- Telephone screening new candidates to assess their suitability for roles
- Maintaining database accuracy and updating records on a regular basis
- Mailshots to potential clients and candidates through the database
- Mailbox support
- Covering Consultant duties for recruiting team's desks (both temporary and permanent) and covering Senior Recruitment Advisor as and when the need arises
- Other ad hoc duties as required
You must have strong administrative skills and be flexible and adaptable according to the needs of the business. You must also be a team player and be hardworking and self-motivated.
We will also consider candidates who are able to work 3 days per week in the Hastings office, and 2 days from home.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's