|Job Title:||Recruitment Manager|
|Location:||Uckfield, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 17:14|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join a rapidly expanding company based in Uckfield
You will be working closely with the HR Director and responsible for managing and developing the recruitment strategy for the business.
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 (DOE)
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Other benefits: 5 days annual leave, Perkbox, Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Manage and develop the recruitment strategy; ensuring delivery of a professional service
- Maintain PSL, building rapport with our Agencies, negotiating T&Cs and monitoring performance of agencies
- Keeping job advertisements up to date and proactively finding new ways of advertising posts utilising; Social Media, Recruitment Fairs etc
- Build a rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage incoming CV´s via our recruitment system; screening and selecting candidates
- Manage the ATS, negotiating renewal terms, ensuring value for money system efficiency
- Creating initiatives to source candidates directly
- Collaborate with Managers to reduce the cost of temporary/agency staff
- Manage activity on social media; actively approach suitable candidates via LinkedIn etc; build a network of possible future candidates
- Manage the interview process with the support of the HR Admin Team. Participating in telephone/Face to Face and Skype interviews with the Hiring Manager.
- Support Managers with their recruitment needs; understanding their recruitment demands and offering support and solutions.
- General recruitment Administration
- Organise and attend Recruitment events; recruitment fairs, exhibitions etc
- Project work
- Experience recruiting in Health Care is desirable
- Good understanding of employment legislation law regulations relating to recruitment and selection
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working as an Internal Recruiter
- Experience using Applicant Tracking System
- Good IT skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Social Media; LinkedIn, Twitter
- Experience carrying out phone and face to face interviews at all levels
- Willingness to travel; Full UK driving licence and own transport
- Good planning and organising skills
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's