Regional Care Home Manager - RN Qualified - (South)
|Job Title:||Regional Care Home Manager - RN Qualified - (South)|
|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 02:02|
A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen for the position of Regional Manager who is nurse qualified to cover six homes in the Hampshire and Dorset counties so regional travel is required as and when. You will also be expected to manage a service or offer additional support when there is not a manager/deputy in post.
- To sustain and continually improve standards within the Homes.
- To provide strong inspirational leadership to the individual Home teams within your region and across the company.
- To ensure that the Homes comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To identify and share with the Operational and Compliance team ideas to improve quality standards and drive the financial performance of our key performance indicators
- To implement and monitor improvement plans for enhanced quality of care and financial performance.
- The role carries delegated accountability for the care and financial performance of the homes.
- The responsibilities of the role are managed through a team of Home Managers, who in turn carry delegated authority and accountability within the company
- To promote our Vision, Mission and Values through positive behaviours.
- RN qualified
- Care standards
- Financial performance
- Operational duties
- Sales and marketing
- Human resource management
- Health & safety
- Policy & procedures
- Equal opportunities
- Other duties
Job description outlining and detailing these areas upon request.
Are you a qualified Nurse either starting out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's