Regional Manager - RN Qualified - (Central)
|Job Title:||Regional Manager - RN Qualified - (Central)|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 01:50|
Position: Regional Manager-RN qualified-(Central)
Location: Surbiton &Croydon regions
Salary Range: £55k - £60k+ negotiable DOE
Overview for Regional Care Home Manager(Central):
A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen for the position of Regional Manager who is nurse qualified to cover seven homes in the Croydon & Surbiton counties so regional travel is required as and when. Initially, this is a 12 month contract to cover maternity but a possibility to become permanent due to planned company expansion.
You will also be expected to manage a service or offer additional support when there is not a manager/deputy in post. Job description detailing these areas upon request.
- To sustain and continually improve standards within the Homes.
- To provide strong inspirational leadership to the individual Home teams within your region and across the company.
- To ensure that the Homes comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To identify and share with the Operational and Compliance team ideas to improve quality standards and drive the financial performance of our key performance indicators
- To implement and monitor improvement plans for enhanced quality of care and financial performance.
- The role carries delegated accountability for the care and financial performance of the homes.
- The responsibilities of the role are managed through a team of Home Managers, who in turn carry delegated authority and accountability within the company
- To promote our Vision, Mission and Values through positive behaviours.
Skills/Requirements for Regional Care Home Manager(Central):
- RN qualified
- Care standards
- Financial performance
- Operational duties
- Sales and marketing
- Human resource management
- Health & safety
- Policy & procedures
- Equal opportunities
- Other duties
Are you a qualified Nurse either starting out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Clinical Lead/Manager - RGN or RMN Qualified
Up to £50000 per annum
Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nights
Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Up to £18 per hour
Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Days or Nights
£17 - £18 per hour + all breaks paid
Deputy Manager / Clinical Lead (RN) - (Maternity cover)
£19 - £20 per hour + + paid breaks